------------Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Rugby Football Club
Spring Schedule 2014
Men's Practice Schedule
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 PM
- Join Now -
- No Experience Necessary -
- New Players Wanted -
|March 16||Wilkes-Barre Saint Pat's||Wilkes-Barre|
|March 29||Pocono Cup||Away|
|April 12||Lock Haven||Away|
|April 19||Red&Black Alumni||Home|
|April 26||North Penn||Home|
|May 3||South Jersey||Home|
|May 17||Break'em In 7's||Forty Fort Fields|
|Aug 1-3||CanAm Tournament||
Membership Info: Justin Seabridge (570)-301-8891 email@example.com
Mark T Barry (570)-472-1673 firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleventh Annual Schumacher
Rugby Football Classic
Ralph & Kathy Schumacher
The Wilkes-Barre Breakers Rugby Football Club
To be held “Deo Volente” (“God Willing”) Saturday, May 24th, 2012
At Hess Field, 2000 Meadow Lane in Danville, Montour County, PA 17821.
Starting with Opening Ceremonies at 12:30 p.m.
This is a FREE and open event for all Rugby Footballers, male & female, designed to
Promote Rugby Football in the Northern-Central Susquehanna Valley of Pennsylvania
Individual Players will be assigned to teams at random. (“Fishbowl/Grabbag”)
Full teams (15 plus) in numbers ARE NOT NEEDED to enter this rugby event.
Directions to Rugby Football Matches: (1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Take exit (mile marker) 224 Route 54 East towards Danville
- Drive around 2.8 miles untill you see Perkins restaurant and Sunoco gas station on the right.
- Turn right and drive to stop sign. You will see Continental Volunteer Fire Company #3.
- Turn right again and follow signs for Hess Field.
- You will be driving through a housing development. Looks like you will be at a dead end, keep driving ahead.
- Road veers to the right untill you get through the development.
- The road becomes a dirt/rough pavement road.
- Travel about 1 mile until you see the fields on your left.
From Route 11 South or North:
- Make turn onto Route 54 West
- Travel 0.3 to 0.4 miles until you see Perkins restaurant and Sunoco gas station on the left.
- Turn left and drive to stop sign. You will see Continental Volunteer Fire Company #3.
- Turn right and follow signs for Hess Field.
You may contact Kathy and/or Ralph Schumacher at 570-759-0193 (evenings) or
Email email@example.com or write:
Ralph Schumacher, RR 5 Box 551, Bloomsburg, PA 17815-7714
When contacting us please include your name, phone number, email address and
mailing address. We will contact you via the method most convenient for us.
There will be a “Bring Your Own Beef, Etc” Bar B Que after the matches.